a little more About us ...
Baby Greg, III: KIDS and SIDS Foundation is a direct result of the life of little Gregory Lamont Allmon, III who passed away from SIDS at 2 months old on April 2, 2013 in San Antonio, Texas. To find out more about "Baby Greg", click here.
Baby Greg, III is committed to providing support for families who have experienced a sudden death of a child. The Baby Greg, III Foundation is here to serve Baby Greg’s purpose by assisting grieving families through their pain by putting them on a path to hope and reconciliation. We have a passion to bring understanding and awareness to SIDS in our communities.
Our services and works include:
- Connection to professional individual and/or family counseling
- Burial and funeral financial aide
- Medical / hospital financial aide
- Supportive life groups and therapy (social, online, and face-time)
- SIDS resource material and education
- Various family-oriented events and activities
- Parent-to-Parent Buddy System
- Partnerships with SIDS national campaigns
- Volunteer "give-back" opportunities
You can help us continue to make a difference by making a donation to Baby Greg III: KIDS and SIDS Foundation. All donations are greatly appreciated and 100% tax deductible.